What you can expect
- You plan an coordinate projects and campaigns.
- You create detailed time tables and check lists.
- You terminate To-Do´s.
- You communicate with project team members.
- You review the effectiveness of our projects with our controlling department.
- You have already acquired practical experience of project- or campaign management.
- You are interested in marketing.
- You love it to organize and structure things.
- You handle different projects without losing the overview.
- Your English, French and German are fluent.
What we offer you
- A unique and friendly corporate culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- »Bring your Dog«!
- The possibility of working 100% remotely.
- Individual and needs-oriented personnel development and coaching.
- Discounts on our products.
- Lots of creative freedom & the opportunity to learn.
How to apply
Simply send us your CV (PDF) and / or your application video and answer to the question why this job at Inuvet is made for you and what you need to be happy in your job.
Use this e-mail address